1. Join a business which offers real and viable products.
How do you know this? Ask a member who is currently working for your chosen company. Many internet marketers can be located on Facebook and would be happy to share any information needed. Go to Facebook and type in Internet Marketing groups into the search engine. There are a lot of active members within the groups on Facebook. Another way is to look up the name of the company in the Better Business Bureau.
2. Join a business that interests you.
It is a good idea to purchase the products first to see if it is something that you would enjoy purchasing. The chances are others will see the value in your products if you do.
3. Join a business that is of high quality.
Make sure they have a good rating with the Better Business Bureau, reputable products and website and professional internet marketers.
4. Join a business that is catering to a growing target market.
Make sure that your company has a lot of products that appeal to a growing target market or a large population. A sign of a good company is that it is continuing to grow.
5. Join a business that pays out a residual income and a payout of 40% or more.
There are many companies; join a company that will reward you substantially for your efforts. Believe me you have to work hard to make sales.
6. Join a business that does not have quotas and sales target which are too difficult to achieve.