. First of all I want you to understand what exactly does the Term Advice and Information product mean?
The Term Information Product means an electronically deliverable, knowledge-based product. There is a huge variety of Informational Products like E-books, Reports, E-zines, Newsletters, Audio Programs, Courses & other Tutorial files.
2. Why are Information products such a great business opportunity online?
The Answer is simple: It’s the ultimate way to make money online:
Basically you can take what You have, know and like and turn it into Money selling advice and information. You can start it without having Money. Yes, You can create them with little or no investment at all. (You only need pay for a domain name and a webhost. But You can make a high quality product for free.) You can create your products from Home sitting in front of your computer in your free time. You can start your business without Risk. The only thing you can lose is your time you spent creating your products. You can test the market without investigating a lot of money.
There is a very high profit potential in Advice products: You can create and sell an E-book all by yourself. What’s even more persuasive that you can completely forget about production costs, inventory costs and shipping costs as well (as it’s delivered electronically). A huge advantage of Information product is that the time-lapse between purchase and delivery is absolutely negligible. (Simply because it is delivered electronically)
3. Step-by-step Tutorial for creating your own Advice or Information Product:
1. Make a Detailed Market Research (learn more in the 1st part of the Series) and Find Demand on the Market. Don’t lose your time creating products that people are not interested in. You cannot convince your Prospects that they need your product- search for Products with proven Interest in Your Niche.
2. Define the End Results you want and make a Brainstorming about the different options you have to reach your Goal. Decide what kind of Strategies you want to use. Find out what products sell the best in your Market before starting to create them.
3. Run a trademark check on nameprotect.com before Choosing a Name and Logo for Your Product. Avoid Legal Issues and losing your product because of Trademark Violation.
4. Create a Small version of what you want to sell (an E-book or Audio Tutorial for instance) and test it. Make a PPC campaign and Give it out for Free. Don’t work on your product until you get Proven Numbers that there is a Demand on it on the Market. Check out your competitors Products to learn from their Mistakes and Profit from their Successes. Spy for the Topics they unlock, the product types that sell the best…